Herston Lodge is a Level 3 Supported Accommodation that provides single or shared rooms, full provision of meals and staff who are available 24 hours a day to assist residents with life challenges.
Personal Care Services
- Two Doctors visiting weekly (Thursday and Friday)
- Assistance with all medication
- Regular podiatry visits
- Medical and personal appointments managed for residents
- Assistance with personal hygiene and incontinence management as required
- Advocacy on behalf of residents for other services and entitlements
Herston Lodge Offers
- Management staff on duty 6:30AM through 9PM with a duty manager available on site at all other times
- Personal laundry
- Rooms fully serviced weekly
- Entertainment room with TV and Pool Table
- External smoking areas
- Assistance with budgeting if required
- Linking with Adult Guardian and Public Trust if required
Nutritious meals are provided 6 times daily.
Breakfast: 6:45AM through 8:00AM
Morning Tea: 10:00AM through 10:15AM
Lunch: 12 Noon through 1:00PM
Afternoon Tea: 3:00PM through 3:15PM
Dinner: 5:30PM through 6:30PM
Supper: 8:00PM through 8:15PM
Most Saturdays include a delicious BBQ outside on the deck with delicious steaks (resident favourites)!
Other favourite meals often requested by residents on a regular basis:
- Roasts & vegetables
- Crumbed Fish & Chips
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Stir fired veggies
- Shepherds Pie
- Special Beef and Chicken Curries
Single or shared rooms can be provided as requested.
There is no minimum stay. Most residents live at Herston Lodge long term, but we also provide short term or transitional accommodations as required.
The base tariff includes breakfast, lunch and dinner – morning tea, afternoon tea and supper. Linen is changed and rooms are serviced weekly. This also includes other services such as medication assistance, medical and other appointments managed and budgetary assistance.
The base tariff is 72% of the pension benefit, including rent assistance for a shared room and 76% for a private room.
If residents require additional assistance such as incontinence management and daily or twice weekly room cleans then this is on a user pays basis.
No Bond is required.